SRS-X has WHMCS addon for managing the domain which the extension is .ID. In this addon, we have some features like Managed DNS, Domain Forwarding, Skip Sync Due Date for Hosting, and Custom Document Upload URL. This documentation will tell you how to enable these features. But before that, we will describe the description each feature in this addon:
- Managed DNS – Enable Managed DNS menu in Client Area Domain Details page.
- Domain Forwarding – Enable Domain Forwarding menu in Client Area Domain Details page.
- Skip Sync Due Date for Hosting – Update domain due date with the domain expiry date while the domain is activating.
- Custom Document Upload URL – Change Document Upload URL in Client Area Domain Details page into Custom URL if you (reseller) have set the reseller URL. If Custom URL is enabled, the URL may be can’t use HTTPS port.
- Go to Configuration Addon Modules page in WHMCS via Setup – Addon Modules menu.
- There are addons that available for your WHMCS. At SRS-X Domain .ID Addon row, click Configuration button.
- At this addon configuration, there are check box options that for Managed DNS,Domain Forwarding, Skip Sync Due Date Hosting, dan Custom Document Upload URL. To enable these feature, give a check sign on each check box for feature that you choose to activate.
- If you have done it, click Save Changes button to save the configuration.