API configuration is required by system to manage who can access your reseller panel from other system.
API configuration contains username and password that have been provided by SRS-X, IP address, and WHMCS’s URL that would access your API.
The following are the steps to configure the API :
- Just click the link contained in that alert, or via Configuration – General menus.
- After being directed to general configuration page, choose API menu tab.
- At Application Management, choose via API.
- If you would change API username and password, just click refresh button at next to API Username and API Password.
- Fill the API that allowed to access the API at API Address column.
- Click Save Changes button.