The features used to add Reseller deposit through Virtual Account payment platform with these bank account: Permata Bank, Maybank and Bank Mandiri. In the meantime, payments by VA are only available in Indonesian Rupiah (IDR).
The following are the steps to top up reseller deposit via Virtual Account :
- Go to Add Funds page by click Billing & Invoices – Add Fund – Generate Funding Invoice menu.
- On the Add Funds Method page, select the payment method under the Automatic Payment section by clicking on the button that says Virtual Account.
- Input the amount of the fund and click Create Invoice button.
- If successful, then the invoice will be published and you will be directed to the invoice page. Then, you can proceed by paying for a published invoice by clicking Confirm Payment button.
- Wait for a while until the process is done.
- Then you will be directed to the Payment Summary page to make payment via virtual account that has been provided from the bank that has been selected, in accordance with the amount and before the time period indicated.