By selecting 2FA as an authentication for login, then the reseller login must use the Google Authenticator application to get the authentication code. You can download this application form Google Play or the App Store.
The following are the steps to use Google Authentication (2FA) to login reseller panel:
- From reseller dashboard page, go to Configuration – General menu.
- On the General Configuration page, go to Reseller URL menu tab.
- Then, at Registration Options section, change IP Restriction configuration to Google Authenticator (2FA) option.
- After select the Google Authenticator (2FA) option, a QR code will immediately shown on this page. Scan the QR code using Google Authenticator app on your smartphone. From the app, tap Add/Plus button to start scan the QR code.
- After QR code is scanned using app, a 6-digit numeric code will generated and you have to input this code to 2FA Verification Code input column. Then, click Save Changes button to save the configuration.