Local Presence is a feature provided by SRS-X which serves as a representative for domain .ID registration. All required documents is no longer necessary except POA.
To enable this feature, there are two ways. The one is enabling while you ordering a domain. And the another one is enabling in Product Details page.
- This feature is can be done if the domain status is not yet Active. If your domain is Active but you want to enable this feature, please contact your Parent Reseller.
- This feature is can be done once. In other words, if you have enabled this feature then you can’t disabled this feature. But if you want to disabled this feature, please contact your Parent Reseller.
A. Enabling while Ordering Domain
- Go to Order Domain page by click Products – Order Domain menu.
- Input the domain name and the extension (extension must be Indonesian TLD). And after that click Order Now button to check the availability of the domain name. If your domain is available, click Order Now button once more.
- If you want to using our recommended service for your domain, try these. Continue the process after you arrived in the Document Uploads step.
- In this Document Uploads step, give a check in the Use Local Presence check box.
- After that, upload POA for the required document by click add (+) button. After you have uploaded the document, click Continue button and continue until domain registration process is done.
B. Enabling from Product Details Page
- Go to Product Details to view your domain .ID details.
- In WHOIS & Security section, there is an option check box named Local Presence. Give a check in that option.
Note: This feature is can be done once. In other words, if you have enabled this feature then you can’t disabled this feature. But if you want to disabled this feature, please contact your Parent Reseller.
- If the process is done, then a pop up notification will show that your Local Presence is successfully updated.